Email: zhangsd dot sjtu at gmail dot com
3-508, Dian Xin Bldg.,
800, Dong Chuan Rd.,
I have moved to Columbia University so this page is no longer updated. Please refer to my new homepage at Columbia.
I'm a 4th year undergraduate student in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering of
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
(SJTU) and very proud of being a member of the ACM Honored Class.
I joined the Center for Brain-Like Computing and Machine Intelligence in July, 2009.
I will move to Columbia University for my Ph.D. in Fall 2011.
- Natural Language Processing
- Semantics, Sentiment, Summarization
- Statistical and machine learning models for NLP
- Text Mining, Information Extraction/Retrieval
- Computational Biology
- EEG and Brain-computer interface
- Xiaohua Liu, Shaodian Zhang, Furu Wei and Ming Zhou, Recognizing Named Entities in Tweets, in Proceedings of ACL 2011.
- Shaodian Zhang, Hai Zhao, Guodong Zhou and Bao-liang Lu, Hedge Detection and Scope Finding by Sequence Labeling with Normalized Feature Selection, in Proceedings of CoNLL 2010.
- Guest reviewer for Information Retrieval journal
- Member of ACL
I also enjoy lots of non-computer things like
Google Android, symphony, etc.