1. L. Niu, J. Cai, A. Veeraraghavan and L. Zhang, "Zero-Shot Learning via Category-Specific Visual-Semantic Mapping and Label Refinement," in IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 965-979, Feb. 2019.
2. Jianfu Zhang, Yuanyuan Huang, Yaoyi Li, Weijie Zhao and Liqing Zhang, Multi-Attribute Transfer via Disentangled Representation, AAAI2019, January 27 – February 1, 2019, Honolulu, USA.
3. Zhang J, Wang N, Zhang L. Multi-shot Pedestrian Re-identification via Sequential Decision Making，CVPR 2018, Salk Lake City, June 18-22.
4. Z. Zhou, Xiu Di, Wei Zhou and Liqing Zhang. Fashion Sensitive Clothing Recommendation Using Hierarchical Collocation Model. ACMMM2018, PP 1119-1127, Seoul, Republic of Korea — October 22 - 26, 2018
5. Zhang K, Zhang L. Extracting hierarchical spatial and temporal features for human action recognition[J]. Multimedia Tools & Applications, July 2018, Vol.77(13), pp 16053–16068
6. D. Cheng, Y. Liu, Z. Niu and L. Zhang, "Modeling Similarities Among Multi-Dimensional Financial Time Series," in IEEE Access, vol. 6, pp. 43404-43413, 2018. doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2018.2862908
7. D. Cheng, Y. Tu, Z. Niu and L. Zhang, "Learning Temporal Relationships Between Financial Signals," ICASSP2018, Calgary, AB, 2018, pp. 2641-2645. doi: 10.1109/ICASSP.2018.8462330
8. Zhang, Keting, Xue, Weichen & Zhang, Liqing. (2017). Non-blind image deconvolution using deep dual-pathway rectifier neural network. 2602-2606. 10.1109/ICASSP.2017.7952627.
9. Zhang, Keting, Xue, Weichen & Zhang, Liqing. (2017). Supervised Dictionary Learning with Smooth Shrinkage for Image Denoising，《Neural Processing Letters》，2017 (11) :1-14
10. Zhang, Keting; Zhang, Liqing, Extracting hierarchical spatial and temporal features for human action recognition, Multimedia Tools and Applications, 2017.09, Vol.
11. Y. Liu, Zhang, H.; Chen, M.; Zhang, L., A Boosting-Based Spatial-Spectral Model for Stroke Patients' EEG Analysis in Rehabilitation Training, IEEE Trans Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, 24 (1), pp169-179, 2016 (IF= 3.188)
12. Q. Zhao, G. Zhou, Liqing Zhang, A. Cichocki, S. Amari, Bayesian Robust Tensor Factorization for Incomplete Multiway Data, IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, 2016, Accepted (IF=4.291)
13. Keting Zhang, Weichen Xue, Liqing Zhang, NON-BLIND IMAGE DECONVOLUTION USING DEEP DUAL-PATHWAY RECTIFIER NEURAL NETWORK, ICASSP2017
14. Li; Y. Wang; L. Zhang; A. Cichocki; T. P. Jung, "Decoding EEG in Cognitive Tasks with Time-frequency and Connectivity Masks," in IEEE Transactions on Cognitive and Developmental Systems, vol.PP, no.99, pp.1-1
15. Zhengzhong Zhou, Liqing Zhang, Demand-adaptive Clothing Image Retrieval Using Hybrid Topic Model, ACM MULTIMEDIA 2016, 15 - 19 October 2016, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
16. Ye Liu, Qibin Zhao and Liqing Zhang, Higher-order Correlation Coefficient Analysis for EEG-based Brain-Computer Interface, 22nd European Conference on AI (ECAI2016), Aug. 29 – Sep. 2, 2016, Hague, Netherlands.
17. Zhengzhong Zhou, Yifei Xu, Jingjin Zhou, Liqing Zhang, Interactive Image Search for Clothing Recommendation, ACMMM demo 2016, 15 - 19 October 2016, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
18. Q. Zhao, Liqing Zhang, and Andrzej Cichocki, Bayesian CP Factorization of Incomplete Tensors with Automatic Rank Determination, IEEE PAMI, 2015, Vol.37, No.9: 1751 - 1763, 2015 (IF= 5.781)
19. Y. Liu, Q. Zhao, and Liqing Zhang, Uncorrelated Multiway Discriminant Analysis for Motor Imagery EEG Classification, International Journal of Neural Systems, Vol. 25, No. 4 (2015) 1550013 (14 pages) (IF=6.507)
20. J. Li, Z. Struzik, Liqing Zhang, A. Cichocki: Feature learning from incomplete EEG with denoising autoencoder. Neurocomputing, Volume 165, October 2015, pp23-31 (IF=2.083)
21. J. Wu , C.Wang, Liqing Zhang, Y. Rui, Offline Sketch Parsing via Shapeness Estimation, IJCAI 2015, pp 1200-1207, Buenos Aires, Argentina, July 25-31, 2015. (CCF A类)
22. C. Wang, L. Zhao, S. Liang, Liqing Zhang, J. Jia, Yichen Wei, Object Proposal by Multi-branch Hierarchical Segmentation, CVPR 2015, pp 3873-3881June 7-12, Boston, USA (CCF A类, Google他引=2 )
23. C. Xiao, Changhu Wang, Liqing Zhang, Lei Zhang, IdeaPanel: A Large Scale Interactive Sketch-based Image Search System", ICMR2015: 667-668, June 23-26 Shanghai, China
24. C. Xiao, Changhu Wang, Liqing Zhang, Lei Zhang, Sketch-based Image Retrieval via Shape Words, ICMR2015: 571-574, June 23-26 Shanghai, China
25. C. Xiao, Changhu Wang, Liqing Zhang: PPTLens: Create Digital Objects with Sketch Images. ACM Multimedia, Demo, 2015: 745-746, Oct. 26 – 30, 2015, Brisbane, Australia
26. H. Wang, Z. Zhou, C. Xiao and Liqing Zhang, Content Based Image Search for Clothing Recommendations in E-Commerce, page252-267, in Multimedia Data Mining and Analytics, Baughman, A., Gao, J., Pan, J.-Y., Petrushin, V.A. (Eds.), Springer 2015
27. Jie Wu, Changhu Wang, Liqing Zhang, Yong Rui, Sketch Recognition with Natural Correction and Editing, AAAI 2014, Jul 27-31, 2014, Québec, Canada
28. Ye Liu, Mingfen Li, Hao Zhang, Hang Wang, Junhua Li, Jie Jia, Yi Wu, Liqing Zhang, A tensor-based scheme for stroke patients’ motor imagery EEG analysis in BCI-FES rehabilitation training, Journal of Neuroscience Methods, Volume 222, 30 January 2014, Pages 238-249
29. Qibin Zhao, Liqing Zhang and Andrzej Cichocki, Multilinear and nonlinear generalizations of partial least squares: an overview of recent advances, WIREs Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, 2014, 4:104–115
30. Qiang Wu, Liqing Zhang, Andrzej Cichocki, Multifactor sparse feature extraction using Convolutive Nonnegative Tucker Decomposition, Neurocomputing 129 (2014)17–24
31. Q. Zhao, C. Caiafa, D. Mandic, Z. Chao, Y. Nagasaka, N. Fujii, Liqing Zhang and A. Cichocki, Higher-Order Partial Least Squares (HOPLS): A Generalized Multi-Linear Regression Method, IEEE PAMI, 35(7): 1660-1673, July, 2013
32. Qibin Zhao, Guoxu Zhou, Tülay Adali, Liqing Zhang, and Andrzej Cichocki, "Kernelization of Tensor-Based Models for Multiway Data Analysis: Processing of Multidimensional Structured Data," Signal Processing Magazine, IEEE , vol.30, no.4, pp.137,148, July 2013
33. Junhua Li, Jianyi Liang, Qibin Zhao, Jie Li, Kan Hong, Liqing Zhang and Andrzej Cichocki, Design of Assistive Wheelchair System Directly Steered by Human Thoughts, International Journal of Neural Systems, Vol. 23, No. 3 1350013 (12 pages), 2013
34. Q. Zhao, Liqing Zhang and A. Cichocki, A Tensor-Variate Gaussian Process for Classification of Multidimensional Structured Data, AAAI2013, July 14-18, 2013, Bellevue, USA
35. Q. Zhao, G Zhou, T Adali, L Zhang, A Cichocki Kernel-based tensor Partial Least Squares for reconstruction of limb movements. In: Machine Learning for Signal Processing, ICASSP2013, May 26-31, Vancouver, Canada, 2013
36. Jie Wu and Liqing Zhang, GESTALT SALIENCY: Salient Region Detection Based on GESTALT Priciples, ICIP 2013, Sept. 15-18, Melbourne, Australia
37. Zhenbang Sun, Changhu Wang, Liqing Zhang, and Lei Zhang, Free Hand-Drawn Sketch Segmentation, 12th European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV2012), Firenze, Italy, Oct.7-13, 2012
38. Zhenbang Sun, Changhu Wang, Liqing Zhang and Lei Zhang, Query-Adaptive Shape Topic Mining for Hand-Drawn Sketch Recognition, ACM Multimedia 2012, Nara, Japan, Oct 29-Nov 2, 2012
39. Rong Zhou, Liuli Chen and Liqing Zhang, Sketch-based Image Retrieval on a Large Scale Database, ACM Multimedia 2012, Nara, Japan, Oct 29-Nov 2, 2012
40. Junhua Li and Liqing Zhang, Active training paradigm for motor imagery BCI, Experimental Brain Research, 219(2): 245-254, Apr 5, 2012
41. Wenjun Zhu, Liqing Zhang, Qianwei Bian, A hierarchical latent topic model based on sparse coding, Neurocomputing, 76(1): 28-35, January 2012
42. Yang Cao, Wang Changhu, Zhang Liqing, Lei Zhang, Edgel Inverted Index for Large-Scale Sketch-based Image Search, CVPR2011, Colorado Springs, 2011
43. Qiang Wu, Liqing Zhang and Guangchuan Shi, Robust Multifactor Speech Feature Extraction Based on Gabor Analysis, IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing, Vol.19(4): 927-936, 2011
44. Q. Zhao, C. Caiafa, D. Mandic, L. Zhang, T. Ball, A. Bonhage, A. Cichocki, A Multilinear Subspace Regression Method Using Orthogonal Tensors Decompositions, 25th Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS 2011), Granada, Spain, 2011
46. Yang Cao, Changhu Wang, Zhiwei Li, Liqing Zhang, Lei Zhang, Spatial-Bag-of-Features, CVPR2010, June 14-16, 2010, San Francisco, USA
47. Cheng Peng, Liqing Zhang, and Teresa Head-Gordon, Instantaneous Normal Modes as an Unforced Reaction Coordinate for Protein Conformational Transitions, Biophysical Journal, 2010 May 19;98(10):2356-64
48. Jie Li, Liqing Zhang, Regularized tensor discriminant analysis for single trial EEG classification in BCI, Pattern Recognition Letters 31: 619–628, (2010)
49. Qibin Zhao, Liqing Zhang and Andrzej Cichocki, EEG-based asynchronous BCI control of a car in 3D virtual reality environments, Chinese Science Bulletin, 54(1):78-87, 2009
50. Jie Li, Liqing Zhang, Dacheng Tao, Han Sun and Qibin Zhao, A Prior Neurophysiologic Knowledge Free Tensor-based Scheme for Single Trial EEG Classification (Abstract), IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, 17(2):107-115,2009
51. Xiaodi Hou, Liqing Zhang, Dynamic Visual Attention: Searching for coding length increments, Advances in neural information processing systems (NIPS2008) , Vol 21, pp681-688, Vancouver, 2008 [Algorithm, Data, Citations ]
52. Cichocki, Y. Washizawa, T. Rutkowski, H. Bakardjian, A. Phan, S. Choi, H. Lee, Q. Zhao, L. Zhang, and Y. Li, Noninvasive Brain-Computer Interface: Current Trends and Challenges in Signal Processing - Multiway Array Decompositions, (ABSTRACT). IEEE Computer Invited Paper, Vol. 41(10), pp.34-42, October, 2008
53. Zhaoshui He, Shengli Xie, Liqing Zhang, and Andrzej Cichocki，A Note on Lewicki-Sejnowski Gradient for Learning Overcomplete Representations, Neural Comp. 2008. 20:636-643.
54. Libo Ma, and Liqing Zhang, Overcomplete topographic independent component analysis, Neurocomputing, Volume 71, Issues 10-12, Pages 2217-2223, June 2008
55. Yang Wenlu, Zhang Liqing and Ma Libo, Computational model for perception of objects and motions, Science in China, Series C: Life Science, Vol.51, No.6, pp526-536, 2008
56. Xiaodi Hou, Liqing Zhang, Color Conceptualization, ACM Multimedia (ACMMM2007), September 24 - 29, 2007, Augsburg, Germany.
57. Xiaodi Hou and Liqing Zhang, Saliency Detection: A Spectral Residual Approach, IEEE Conf. on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR '07), 17-22, Minneapolis, MN, USA. 2007. [Algorithm, Data, Citations]
58. L. Zhang, A. Cichocki and S. Amari, Multichannel Channel Blind Deconvolution of Non-minimum Phase Systems Using Filter Decomposition, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, Vol. 52, No5, pp1431-1442, 2004 [Algorithm, Citations ]
59. L. Zhang, A. Cichocki and S. Amari, Self-Adaptive Blind Source Separation Based on Activation function Adaptation, IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, Vol.15, No.2, pp233-244, 2004 [Algorithm, Citations]
60. L. Zhang S. Amari and A. Cichocki, Semi-parametric Model and Superefficiency in Blind Deconvolution, Signal Processing, 81:2535-2553, 2001
61. L. Zhang and A. Cichocki, Blind Deconvolution of Dynamical Systems: A State Space Approach, Invited paper, Journal of Signal Processing, Vol.4, No.2, pp.111-130, 2000.
62. L. Zhang, A. Cichocki and S. Amari, Semiparametric Approach for Blind Deconvolution of Non-minimum Phase Systems, NIPS12, Editors: S.A. Solla, T.K. Leen and K.-R. Muller , MIT Press, pp363-369, 2000.
63. L. Zhang and A. Cichocki, Blind Separation of Filtered Source Using State-Space Approach, NIPS11, Editors: M.S. Kearns, S.A. Solla and D.A. Cohn, MIT press, pp648-654, 1999
64. L. Zhang, A. Cichocki and S. Amari, Natural Gradient Algorithm to Blind Separation of Over-determined Mixture with Additive Noises, IEEE Signal Processing Letters, Vol. 6, No. 11, pp293-295, 1999.
for Brain-like Computing and Machine Intelligence (BCMI)